[nesn_embed service=springboard src="http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/899/video/1558681/nesn039/nesn.com/10"]

Trouble in paradise? Not so much.

Tom Brady on Tuesday addressed the rumors that he's been having marital problems with supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen. It appears all is good despite a recent report stating that Bundchen threatened a "nasty and irritable" Brady with divorce amid the New England Patriots quarterback's Deflategate case.

"We're in a great place. I'll just say that," Brady said on WEEI's "Dennis and Callahan" of his marriage. "I'm a lucky man. I've been very blessed with support from my family and certainly her.

"There's no bigger supporter than I have than her and vise versa. I've been very blessed to have an incredible relationship with my life partner. I don't think anything would ever get in the way of that."

Brady and Bundchen have been married since 2009. They have two kids together -- Benjamin, 5, and Vivian, 2 -- and have shared custody of Brady's other son, 8-year-old John.

Thumbnail photo via Twitter/@ELLEmagazine