[nesn_embed service=springboard src="http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/899/video/1558835/nesn039/nesn.com/10"]

Someday, we might get the full side of Tom Brady's Deflategate story. Just don't expect that day to come any time soon.

The New England Patriots quarterback spoke to reporters Sunday for the first time since having his four-game suspension erased, and while he said a lot, he didn't really say much. It was more of the same Tuesday morning in an interview on WEEI's "The Dennis and Callahan Show."

Brady wouldn't get into many specifics about the past seven months, but he actually expressed some regrets about taking potentially taking away from the Patriots' Super Bowl celebration over the offseason.

"I'm sorry that whatever has happened has taken the focus away from my team and what we accomplished last year," Brady said on WEEI. "I think that it should have been a very joyous offseason and I'm sure it was for a lot of people and it was for me at times, but like I said, some of those things are pretty personal."

Thumbnail photo via Winslow Townson/USA TODAY Sports Images