[nesn_embed service=springboard src="http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/899/video/1557951/nesn039/nesn.com/10"]

FOXBORO, Mass. -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady addressed the media for the first time since his four-game suspension was vacated by U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman.

We'll update his transcript from the five-minute media session as we're able to produce it:

On when he found out his four game suspension was vacated:

"I'm excited to run out there Thursday night. It's obviously been a long seven months for everybody. I think now the goal is focus on what my job is and that's go out there and help our team win. Everything that's happened over the past seven months, Obviously I have a lot of personal feelings. I really don't care to share many of those. I need to think about what I need to do moving forward. A lot of guys in this locker room have worked really hard to get to this point, and so have I. I'm excited to be able to go out there and do it."

Thumbnail photo via Chuck Cook/USA TODAY Sports